Applied Econometrics using R (Spring 2019)
Notice: All the materials are now uploaded on CourseN@vi (available for registered students)
- Link to lecture note (written by Bookdown)
- Github respository for this course
- Syllabus for Japanese class (Wednesday 2nd)
- Syllabus for English class (Thursday 2nd)
- Instruction for Final Report
- Due date: August 4th, 11pm (for final problem set/empirical paper). Submit your report in Course N@vi.
- Please find the instruction for the final problem set in Course N@vi.
RMD files for lecture
- RMD file for week 3 (April 24 and 25)
- RMD file for week 5 (May 15 and 16)
- RMD file for week 7 (May 29 and 30)
- RMD file for week 8 (June 5 and 6)
- RMD fiel for week 10 (June 19 and 20)
Lecture Slides (Causal Inference)
- Introduction to Program Evaluation
- Difference in differences
- Regression Discontinuity Design
- An article on health expenditure using RD design (in Japanese)
- This course is supported by DataCamp For The Classroom, the most intuitive learning platform for data science.
- I borrowed materials from
- Introduction to Econometrics with
- Applied Statistics with